It is easy – please select a suitable location from the “times and locations” tab on the top menu.
From there you can either click on the “book a trial” or “enrol in a weekly class” button. You will then follow a few prompts and it will be done!
- Our classes run for 45 minutes (just the right amount of time to keep young children engaged).
- Class sizes are intimate, with no more than 12 enrolled children.
- You attend the same class, once a week for the term (usually a 10 week period).
- You can enrol at any time during the term, if there are spots available, and will be charged a pro-rata amount.
- Classes are $25 for the first child and $12.50 for accompanying siblings over 6 months old. Younger siblings are welcome to attend the same class. The fee includes one accompanying adult per family.
- You are welcome to trial a class first. Trial are $29, if there are places available. An ongoing spot isn’t reserved for children trialling.
- Casual attendance is possible ($29 a class), in classes that have a few vacancies. Spots for casuals are opened the day before the class and pre-booking and pre-payment is required.
- You can enrol at any time during the term if there are available places. Pro rata term fees will be charged according to how many classes are left.
- Your enrolment is only guaranteed when secured with full payment.
- If there are no spots available, you will be placed on a waitlist and offered a place when one becomes available.
- Casual attendance is available in classes that are not fully booked. Bookings are essential and pre-payment is required. Casual classes are $29.
terms and conditions
Click here to view our terms and conditions.