terms and conditions
enrolment policy and fees
- Numbers are limited to 12 children per class (excluding accompanying siblings younger than 6 months old).
- A minimum number of enrolments are required to run each class. You will be contacted as soon as possible if the class you have chosen does not have the minimum enrolments.
- Children enrolled in the previous term are given re-enrolment priority.
- You can enrol at any stage during the term if there is a place available. Your fees will be prorated.
- Term fees cover one child attending plus a carer and include GST. A sibling under the age of 6 months can accompany an older sibling to the same class at no charge. Siblings over 6 months, (also applies for twins in a Babes class) are charged a discounted rate. For administration purposes, all children attending the class need to be enrolled. This includes non-fee paying children.
- When enrolling siblings, always enrol in the age-appropriate class for the oldest child.
- Terms usually run for 10 weeks. Classes do not run on Public Holidays and fees are reduced accordingly.
missed and make-up classes
- We offer two make-ups per term to those children booked into the full term. Make-ups need to be taken within the same term and do not rollover to the following term.
- Advance notice of absence required for eligibility (2 hours minimum). Record the absence and book the make-up online.
- Missed class without adequate notice (2 hours) forfeits the class.
- Additional make-ups may be accommodated if spots are available.
- We are not able to offer refunds or credits for make-up classes. (Sometimes, we can offer the opportunity for a friend to attend in your child’s place, by pre-arrangement.)
- Classes that are fully booked will not be available for a make-up booking, and you may need to attend a make-up class in a different venue.
Make-up classes can be booked from two weeks in advance until the start of the class
Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a make-up class.
- Participants who are sick may not attend class to avoid risking infection to others. This applies to any communicable disease, like coughs, runny noses, flu, colds, conjunctivitis and others.
- This policy applies to all participants, including accompanying siblings and accompanying adults.
- Please ensure that an unenrolled sibling is not brought along to class if they are unwell and unable to attend school or daycare.
- Accompanying adults must also be in good health to attend class.
You are welcome trial a class, if there are places available. The trial class fee is $29. A child with a “trial” status is not guaranteed an ongoing spot in the class.
It will not be possible to change classes once the term commences if it overbooks another class or compromises the minimum numbers required to keep a class open.
cancellation and refund policy
- A refund minus $35 Admin Fee for cancellation up to 7 business days before Term starts. No refund for cancellation after this time due to the spot being potentially unsellable.
- No deferments to a later Term allowed after the current Term has commenced.
- Cancellation may be approved for a medical reason if a medical certificate is supplied. A pro rata credit, less the $35 admin fee, may be given in the form of a credit note, to be used for enrolment fees within the following term.
courtesy in class
- Out of respect to the health and hygiene of all our participants, we do not allow eating in class. Children should be fed a snack before class.
- We ask that parents and carers limit socialising to before or after classes as children look to their accompanying adults as their role models. It helps the children to focus on the teacher if their accompanying adults are showing the teacher the same respect.
- Einsteinz Music reserves the right to refuse admission to any participant who poses a disciplinary problem to our teachers or disrupts the learning for other participants.
change of teacher
- If a teacher is absent we will roster on a different teacher and will provide as much notice as possible. If we need to cancel a class due to a teacher not being available, we will offer a make-up or a replacement class.
- Einsteinz Music reserves the right to change teachers if required.
media and marketing
- By enrolling your child in Einsteinz Music classes, you consent to the use of photographs and videos taken in the class setting.
- The photographs and videos may be used for publicity, marketing, business, social media and advertising purposes.
- The use of the photographs and videos will not reveal the identity of the child without prior consent.
- The authorization can be withdrawn upon written request.