Children love our upbeat, experiential and dynamic weekly classes – taught by professional musicians.
All music is played live (no CDs playing in the background), and all the instruments are “real”. Children (and their accompanying adults), learn the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo, through our specifically designed repertoire and hands-on experience with the percussion instruments. Children participate in a variety of musical activities, sing, dance, move, play – and all classes finish with a jam session on the drums!
In addition to a fun introduction to music, children are learning socialisation skills, tuning their fine and gross motor skills, acquiring language and vocabulary and learning their colours and ABCs.
- Our classes run for 45 minutes (just the right amount of time to keep young children engaged).
- Class sizes are intimate, with no more than 12 enrolled children.
- You attend the same class, once a week for the term (usually a 10 week period).
- You can enrol at any time during the term, if there are spots available, and will be charged a pro-rata amount.
- Classes are $25 for the first child and $12.50 for accompanying siblings over 6 months old. Younger siblings are welcome to attend the same class. The fee includes one accompanying adult per family.
- You are welcome to trial a class first, if there are places available. Trial classes are $29. Spots cannot be reserved for children trialling.
- Casual attendance is possible ($29 a class), in classes that have a few vacancies. Pre-booking and pre-payment is required.