Please call 0431 338 143 to register and to have your customer profile created.
If you are enrolling for the current term and there are available places, you will be enrolled immediately. If there are no places available, you will be placed on a waitlist and will be advised if a place in your requested class becomes available.
If you want to enrol in next term, you will be placed on a waitlist for your requested class (or classes) and will be contacted about availability in the last week of term. Places are offered according to when each child was placed on the waitlist, so it is important to get your request in early!
- Our classes run for 45 minutes (just the right amount of time to keep young children engaged).
- Class sizes are intimate, with no more than 12 enrolled children.
- You attend the same class, once a week for the term (usually a 10 week period).
- You can enrol at any time during the term, if there are spots available, and will be charged a pro-rata amount.
- Classes are $23 for the first child and $11.50 for accompanying siblings over 1 years old. Younger siblings are welcome to attend the same class.
- You are welcome to trial a class first, for the same fee as our usual classes, if there are places available. Spots cannot be reserved for children trialling.
- Casual attendance is possible ($25 a class), in classes that have a few vacancies. Pre-booking and pre-payment is required.
- You can enrol at any time during the term if there are available places. Pro rata term fees will be charged according to how many classes are left.
- Your enrolment is only guaranteed when secured with full payment.
- If there are no spots available, you will be placed on a waitlist and offered a place when one becomes available.
- Casual attendance is available in classes that are not fully booked. Bookings are essential and pre-payment is required. Casual classes are $25.
terms and conditions
Click here to view our terms and conditions.